Brand Presence - Nirapara
Nirapara is the most popular brand that manufactures and exports high-quality rice, rice products, pickles, spices, spice products, etc. Nirapara is a pioneer group which came into existence in 1974, with a vision to bring quality rice to the homes in Kerala, located in South India. Further we re-framed our mission, to provide natural, sustainable, healthy and wholesome food products to fellow-beings around the globe.
Nirapara’s association on the ground level starts with the farmers in different parts of India from where the raw materials are sourced and extends through to small groceries, third-party distributors, and large supermarkets in India like Big Bazaar, Metro Cash & Carry, Bookers, Spar, Star Bazaar, Tata Tesco, Reliance Fresh, D’Mart, SRS Value Bazaar, Spencer’s Retail, Easy Day, More Mega Store etc. We also supply to global retailers such as Al Manama, Lulu Hypermarket, Carrefour, iShopIndian, India Bazaar, Spar etc.
The reach of Brand Nirapara is extended all across different locations within India, along with presence in another 46 International locations, which includes: USA, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam, Australia, Ireland, Singapore, Malaysia, etc.
- The largest Producer and Marketer of Kerala Pickles.
- The largest Manufacturer of Palakkadan Matta Rice Variety.
- 10 Manufacturing Units established in Kerala.
- ISO and HACCP certified manufacturing plants with hi-tech automation, R&D and microbial quality test labs are all part of the sound infrastructure.
- A wide network of 500+ Distributors enable the brand presence in over 1.5 Lakh retail outlets across the globe.